[BETA][3.2][3.3] Kalender

In diesem Forum können Extension-Autoren ihre Extensions vorstellen, die sich noch im Entwicklungsstatus befinden. Der Einbau in Foren im produktiven Betrieb wird nicht empfohlen.
vfrblue
Ehemaliges Teammitglied

Re: [BETA][3.1][3.2] Kalender

Beitrag von vfrblue »

Die composer.json ist nicht richtig. Sie ist für die phpBB 3.2.x-Version. Da muss der Ersteller noch mal nach schauen. :wink:
HJW
Mitglied

Beitrag von HJW »

Der ordner „calendar“ muss in „ext/hjw“ liegen.
vfrblue
Ehemaliges Teammitglied

Beitrag von vfrblue »

KrachWumm hat geschrieben:Warum kann ich den Kalender 3.1_0.9.1 unter "Anpassen" - "Erweiterungen verwalten" nicht aktivieren ??
Der Ordner "calendar" liegt im "ext" Ordner.

Vers. 3.1.10
prosilver
HJW hat geschrieben:Der ordner „calendar“ muss in „ext/hjw“ liegen.
:oops: Da hab ich wohl was übersehen. :-?
KrachWumm
Mitglied

Beitrag von KrachWumm »

Jepp..... dank.... läuft :-)
Style: prosilver
Board: 3.2.2
Forum
menz01
Mitglied

Beitrag von menz01 »

Melmac hat geschrieben:@menz01:

The problem you are facing seems to be related to most modern smartphones using High Density displays leading to the breakpoint being calculated internally in a different way.

In the code changes I provided you would need to set max-width to a value lower than half the display's width in pixels in the respective display mode, landscape or portrait.

In portrait mode your phone has a nominal resolution of 1.080px in width, so => 1.080px / 2 = 540px. Subtract 10px or so to be on the safe side and the value you will need to insert may not be exeeding 530px.

The adapted code as in viewtopic.php?f=149&t=233145&start=720#p1378853 then needs to be:
=> (2)

Code: Alles auswählen

@media only screen and (min-width: 550px), only screen and (min-device-width: 550px) {
  .weknr {
    margin: 20px -4px 0 -14px;
  }
}
=> (3)

Code: Alles auswählen

@media only screen and (max-width: 530px), only screen and (max-device-width: 530px) {
To be frank: does it really make any sense to have the regular monthly overview displayed in portrait mode? You then can see it but not use it in a meaningful way: you'd need a magnifier glass to be able to read the event entries :wink:

Why not turn the phone sideways into landscape mode when viewing the monthly overview page? In this case you wouldn't even need to change the code as originally provided with this extension: as long as your phone's resolution in width is beyond 1.600px (backward calculation: 800px * 2 = 1.600px for the breakpoint) the overview will be shown in the desired way. Below this the usability of the displayed overview will be negated anyways :wink:

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, i was in the hospital for a few days with kidney stones and we had a huge disaster on our board that i will not get into, that caused me to rebuild. I have since rebuilt my board and got everything back to the way it should be. as for this code change. i am going to hold off on it for right now, but i do appreciate all your hard work and i will be making a copy of the code change for future complaints. the reason i am holding off is based on your frank advice that it would be too hard to read and i already have issues with small fonts on my board. i don't need to add to my troubles especially since they are not complaining about the calendar at this time (got better things to complain about i guess lol).

again thank you for all your hard work, you guys are amazing!!!
KrachWumm
Mitglied

Beitrag von KrachWumm »

Hallo Gemeinde,

1. Gibt es die Möglichkeit, die Anzeige für die nächsten Termine auf 6 oder 8 zu begrenzen ??
10 Termine finde ich nebeneinander etwas gequetscht.

2. kann ich die Wochenansicht so einstellen, dass der Montag immer vorne steht ??

THX
Ingo
Style: prosilver
Board: 3.2.2
Forum
superman
Mitglied

Beitrag von superman »

Hallo MJW,
bitte habe ich die 0.9.1 für 3.1. benutzt. Ich kann die aktivieren, die ist auch dann auf Haupseite siehbar. Leider nach dem klik auf Calender link kriege ich nur folgendes Fehler :
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, apache@www4.pipni.cz and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at forum3.osazla.com Port 80

Ich kann es im ACP konfigurieren, aber benutzen nicht? Irgendwelches Tips?
canonknipser
Ehemaliges Teammitglied

Beitrag von canonknipser »

superman hat geschrieben:Irgendwelches Tips?
->
superman hat geschrieben:More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Grüße, canonknipser
"there are only 10 types of people: those, who understand binary and those, who don't"
just arrived ;) - Bilder
Kein Support via PN, nur im Board und (manchmal) im IRC
Melmac
Ehemaliges Teammitglied

Beitrag von Melmac »

Hi,
superman hat geschrieben:More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Hast Du bereits in die Fehlerprotokolle des Servers geschaut, ob es hierzu Einträge gibt?

Welche phpBB-Version setzt Du ein?

------------------------

Simultanes Supporten hier :wink:
Handle nur nach derjenigen Maxime, durch die du zugleich wollen kannst, dass sie ein allgemeines Gesetz werde.
(Immanuel Kant)
superman
Mitglied

Beitrag von superman »

php 3.1.7-pl1
MySQL(i) 5.5.38
Antworten

Zurück zu „Extensions in Entwicklung“