Fix Windows update error

Fragen zu allen Themen rund ums Programmieren außerhalb von phpBB können hier gestellt werden - auch zu anderen Programmiersprachen oder Software wie Webservern und Editoren.
Gesperrt
nickrobin
Mitglied

Fix Windows update error

Beitrag von nickrobin »

I have recently bought a router and installed it on my system and my system runs Windows 7 OS. I cannot install the router properly as it shows an error on my system. I have searched this on the Internet to solve the error, and there I have learned about the Windows update error code 8007000e. Can anyone tell me how to fix this error?
Melmac
Ehemaliges Teammitglied

Re: Fix Windows update error

Beitrag von Melmac »

Hi,

this site is the German support board for phpBB, a bulletin board system. We are not dealing with issues related to other software products nor are we the right place to ask for help on your specific OS.
Since the error code you stated relates to Windows we strongly suggest you consult Microsofts technical support site instead, they sure will have the answers you are seeking for.

I will therefore lock this topic as unrelated to phpBB.

Regards
Melmac
phpbb.de Support Team
Handle nur nach derjenigen Maxime, durch die du zugleich wollen kannst, dass sie ein allgemeines Gesetz werde.
(Immanuel Kant)
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Coding & Technik“