[BETA][3.2][3.3] Kalender

In diesem Forum können Extension-Autoren ihre Extensions vorstellen, die sich noch im Entwicklungsstatus befinden. Der Einbau in Foren im produktiven Betrieb wird nicht empfohlen.
Melmac
Ehemaliges Teammitglied

Re: [BETA][3.1][3.2] Kalender

Beitrag von Melmac »

Hast Du in der Konfiguration der Extension die Anzeige der Wochennummer aktiviert?
Sie zu deaktivieren ist, IMHO, die einzige Möglichkeit, die DIV mit den KWs "wegfallen zu lassen" - was dann natürlich auch alle Styles betrifft.
Handle nur nach derjenigen Maxime, durch die du zugleich wollen kannst, dass sie ein allgemeines Gesetz werde.
(Immanuel Kant)
Tastenplayer
Mitglied

Beitrag von Tastenplayer »

Ja Melmac - wie vorher geschrieben - es war nach der Aktualisierung nicht mehr aktiviert und stand auf Nein.

Gut ist mir dieser Lapsus passiert. Sonst hätt ich vergessen alle Anzeigemöglichkeiten sowie Funktionen mit meinem Style zu testen. Hat mit ein paar Änderungen alles geklappt. Ausser der Einstellung "Vor der Navigation". Da sieht es mit installierter Headerlinks Ext von Hifikabin ziemlich doof aus in dem Style. Eine Verschiebung nach unten hat bisher nicht geklappt. Mal sehen, wenn der Kalender im Liveboard aktualisiert ist.
Meine phpBB Styles & More
Be the best version of yourself rather than a bad copy of someone else!
Melmac
Ehemaliges Teammitglied

Beitrag von Melmac »

Tastenplayer hat geschrieben:es war nach der Aktualisierung nicht mehr aktiviert und stand auf Nein.
Dass dies bei der Aktualisierung (der Extension?) umgestellt werden würde, wäre mir absolut neu, aber egal, lassen wir es jetzt so stehen.
Dies (= die jetzt aktuelle Konfiguration der Ext) nochmals zu kontrollieren, wenn es bei allen installierten Styles und nach einer "Aktualisierung" auftritt, liegt aber wohl nahe, oder?
Handle nur nach derjenigen Maxime, durch die du zugleich wollen kannst, dass sie ein allgemeines Gesetz werde.
(Immanuel Kant)
Tastenplayer
Mitglied

Beitrag von Tastenplayer »

Ein doofes Problem hab ich allerdings mit dem MyTaste Style. Früher wurde in der responsiven Kalender Ansicht die Schriftfarbe von html body genommen, was 3d3d3d war. In der neusten Version allerdings nicht mehr. Ich kann ändern was immer ich will, es klappt nichts.
[ externes Bild ] [ externes Bild ]
Hab endlich gemerkt, was ich ändern muss :oops:
Meine phpBB Styles & More
Be the best version of yourself rather than a bad copy of someone else!
Melmac
Ehemaliges Teammitglied

Beitrag von Melmac »

Tastenplayer hat geschrieben:Hab endlich gemerkt, was ich ändern muss :oops:
Dann ist diese Frage also, kaum gestellt, schon beantwortet?

Bitte solchen Fragen in Zukunft außerhalb dieses Topics einstellen: sie haben erst einmal nicht primär etwas mit dieser Extension zu tun, sondern entweder mit Deinem Style, dessen CSS-Struktur oder eben mit Stylingfragen allgemein.
Ich möchte hier nicht anfangen müssen, mit dem großen Pinsel herumzulaufen ...

btw.: Falls Du wieder einmal einen Deiner Beiträge nachträglich ergänzen oder sonstwie editieren möchtest, dann mache dies bitte entsprechend kenntlich.
(Immanuel Kant)
menz01
Mitglied

Beitrag von menz01 »

hello everyone,
I am hoping i can get some help here. i am typing this in english and i hope someone can help me. I am real beginner here so i need simple instructions if possible. I am trying to use this calendar extension on a dark themed style board. The style is "hexagon" and is a prosilver styled theme. the issue i am having is when in the monthly view (the view that will be used most) you cannot see the numbers on the days nor can you see entries like birthdays. in my screenshot below, there are two birthdays on the calendar. if there was a way to adjust the colors of the calendar itself?

[ externes Bild ]

thanks in advance
HJW
Mitglied

Beitrag von HJW »

Did you do that?
canonknipser hat geschrieben: And in addition to what robert said, you should create a separate folder
ext/hjw/calendar/styles/YOUSTYLENAME
copy the contents of ext/hjw/calendar/styles/prosilver into it and make the modifications in there, so it is not overwritten when you update the calendar files
(from phpbb.com)

If you use google-chrome ore firefox, you have do push f12 to find the right element, which you have to change in the ext/hjw/calendar/styles/hexagon/theme/calendar.css
Zuletzt geändert von Melmac am 04.02.2018 19:01, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: QUOTE Tags korrigiert ;-)
menz01
Mitglied

Beitrag von menz01 »

HJW hat geschrieben:Did you do that?
canonknipser hat geschrieben: And in addition to what robert said, you should create a separate folder
ext/hjw/calendar/styles/YOUSTYLENAME
copy the contents of ext/hjw/calendar/styles/prosilver into it and make the modifications in there, so it is not overwritten when you update the calendar files
(from phpbb.com)

If you use google-chrome ore firefox, you have do push f12 to find the right element, which you have to change in the ext/hjw/calendar/styles/hexagon/theme/calendar.css
its not that i missed it, i just am not fully understanding. i am not good with coding at all. i did do what was suggested and made a new folder called "hexagon" and copied the prosilver contents into it. i then up loaded the folder via FTP back to my server. so now there are two folders under styles. one prosilver and one hexagon. so am i too assume that if i make changes in the styles/hexagon folder that they will be what i see on the live board? cause it confuses me that the hexagon folder was not there before and the calendar still worked. i was guessing if i made a "hexagon" folder that i would have to change some code somewhere to look for that folder?

also... i really am not sure what colors are going to work. i admit that i am a noob, but i am trying to learn but coding is not something i know naturally
Zuletzt geändert von canonknipser am 04.02.2018 22:28, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Quote repariert
Melmac
Ehemaliges Teammitglied

Beitrag von Melmac »

Hi,
menz01 hat geschrieben:it confuses me that the hexagon folder was not there before and the calendar still worked.
Extensions are required to work with a plain vanilla installation of phpBB (= phbBB "as is" and out of the box) and under the standard style prosilver as far as their functionality is concerned. All validated styles that are based on prosilver should therefore cause no problems - again: as far as the functionality of an extension is concerned.

Those third party styles such as Hexagon are based on prosilver but differ in their CSS/formatting (sometimes in their general layout as well) - since, for an extension developer, it is impossible to foresee these differences they are only required to otimize the CSS for prosilver. To adapt their extension's appeareace when combined with a non-prosilver style they may provide dedicated style folders for specific styles with an accordingly modified CSS.
Alternativly, you are free to create those style specific forlder yourself - and this is what canonknipser proposed you to do :wink:

Open the ext/hjw/calendar/styles/Hexagon/theme folder > you will find a single CSS file inside (=> calendar.css) containing all CSS that came along with the extension.
You may modify the existing definitions, add new ones or remove existing ones to reflect the demands of your style.
menz01 hat geschrieben:also... i really am not sure what colors are going to work. i admit that i am a noob, but i am trying to learn but coding is not something i know naturally
Start with inspecting elements with the build-in developer tools of your browser - some infos on their respective functionality and how to use them may be found here:
Firefox Developer Tools
Firefox Developer Tools - Page Inspector
Chrome DevTools Overview
(Immanuel Kant)
menz01
Mitglied

Beitrag von menz01 »

Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! i was able to get the colors to be where the calendar is now easy to read the items thanks to all your suggestions. I also learned that the Styles folder name has to have capital letters if the style installed has capital letters. I created the "hexagon" folder like instructed and made changes there but none of my changes were visible and yes i was hitting F5. After i changed the folder name to "Hexagon" all my changes were visible.

Here is the another one i hope you can help with. i have been making all my changes on my PC and checking with my PC until everything was correct. I did not realize that you get a different view on mobile. I corrected all the colors so mobile colors are right, but is there a way to get an actual "calendar Monthly View" on mobile like it is on PC? 99% of my users use mobile so they were expecting to see a calendar like view

thanks in advance
Antworten

Zurück zu „Extensions in Entwicklung“