[BETA][3.2][3.3] Kalender

In diesem Forum können Extension-Autoren ihre Extensions vorstellen, die sich noch im Entwicklungsstatus befinden. Der Einbau in Foren im produktiven Betrieb wird nicht empfohlen.
menz01
Mitglied

Re: [BETA][3.2][3.3] Kalender

Beitrag von menz01 »

i looked at that html file and there so many places those lines are specified i am not sure which one to change. i would love to see it done via the ACP.

one other thing. i use the prosilver_dark style for my board, so your calendar colors look kinda weird on my dark themed board. i made a copy of the prosilver folder in your styles folder and renamed it to prosilver_dark. i then tried modifying the calendar.css file to make the colors darker and some font colors a different color all together. when i save the file and refresh my board none of the changes i made are showing. i tried multiple browsers and even "in private" browsing and still no changes are shown. do you have any idea why that may be?

thanks
Mike
Crizzo
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag von Crizzo »

Wieso jetzt auf einmal in Englisch? Du hast weiter vorne im Thema Deutsch geschrieben. :wink:
menz01
Mitglied

Beitrag von menz01 »

i dont know German... only english and i always type in english. not sure how it got translated nor do i know why new posts are not
Crizzo
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag von Crizzo »

Sry, I mixed up one posting.
menz01
Mitglied

Beitrag von menz01 »

menz01 hat geschrieben: 09.03.2020 20:45 one other thing. i use the prosilver_dark style for my board, so your calendar colors look kinda weird on my dark themed board. i made a copy of the prosilver folder in your styles folder and renamed it to prosilver_dark. i then tried modifying the calendar.css file to make the colors darker and some font colors a different color all together. when i save the file and refresh my board none of the changes i made are showing. i tried multiple browsers and even "in private" browsing and still no changes are shown. do you have any idea why that may be?

thanks
Mike
fixed this one. clearing the cache and doing a shift + F5 helped
menz01
Mitglied

Beitrag von menz01 »

Is there any way to create a calendar entry without a forum post? I know the request sounds strange but my forums are used for a club and we have 2 reoccurring meetings every month and I don't need a forum post about the meetings but would be nice to see it in the calendar

Thanks
Mike
Henere
Mitglied

Beitrag von Henere »

Hi. This can be done in the ACP -Extensions.

Greetings Henere
menz01
Mitglied

Beitrag von menz01 »

Henere hat geschrieben: 10.03.2020 01:49 Hi. This can be done in the ACP -Extensions.

Greetings Henere
Could you please provide me some more details?

Thanks
Mike
HJW
Mitglied

Beitrag von HJW »

menz01 hat geschrieben: 10.03.2020 01:31 Is there any way to create a calendar entry without a forum post? I know the request sounds strange but my forums are used for a club and we have 2 reoccurring meetings every month and I don't need a forum post about the meetings but would be nice to see it in the calendar

Thanks
Mike
No, but what's the problem, why no forum post. I have no desire to program something for every special case.
menz01
Mitglied

Beitrag von menz01 »

HJW hat geschrieben: 10.03.2020 08:01
menz01 hat geschrieben: 10.03.2020 01:31 Is there any way to create a calendar entry without a forum post? I know the request sounds strange but my forums are used for a club and we have 2 reoccurring meetings every month and I don't need a forum post about the meetings but would be nice to see it in the calendar

Thanks
Mike
No, but what's the problem, why no forum post. I have no desire to program something for every special case.
I don't need to make a forum post for our meetings that's all. If it can't be done that's cool, just thought I'd ask.

On another issue... I just tested this today, but guestbook registrations are not working. I tried to add my name to the guestbook of a post, after I clicked enter the page refreshed and my entry was not there

***UPDATE*** along with the issue above of not being able to add users to the guestbook, i also just enabled the ability to "switch off events for today" and that is also not working. i click it and the screen blinks and nothing happens, the events are still showing
Antworten

Zurück zu „Extensions in Entwicklung“